Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Wind Will Know No Bondage

The air plane slowly materialzes out of the fog,
It gets more solid as it descends.
I saw the plane as I was walking away.

I had been sitting on a bench,
in front of me was a paved foot path,
and  a seawall.

The Sea Wall was lined with stone post,
Stone post that are connected by chains,
chains there to keep us out of the water,
to keep us from falling off the edge.

They keep me back,
but they can'r restrain the wind.

It still blows cold,
Carrying the salt across to me.

The Wind is Wild,
The Wind is Free.

It comes to Me,
regardless of the chains.

It knows no boundaries, And will not,
Can not,
Be Restrained.









I made this necklace the other day, and in this photo, it almost looks like a bat or bird, flying in the free air

No comments:

Post a Comment